- I’m being forced against my will to reevaluate my long standing opinion that Jay Cutler “sucks at football”. 11 touchdowns and four interceptions in his last five games, and the Bears are 4-1 in that stretch…
- Jay Cutler is from Santa Claus, Indiana. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- I’m watching Good Day Philadelphia right now, and I hate it.
- Why couldn’t Dwayne Bowe play like this when I started him in my fantasy football playoffs two weeks ago?
- I love seeing the Giants fall apart every once in awhile. Eli Manning threw 17 more interceptions yesterday, or something like that. View full article »
Archive for December, 2010
We knew the snow was coming, but nobody at NBC Sports could have expected what became one crazy Sunday in South Philadelphia.
And there wasn’t even a football game. To give you a quick background, 610WIP personality and Temple alum Marc Farzetta was and still is a good friend. He was great to me throughout college and after, including my two years as an intern at WIP.
About a year ago, he asked me if I wanted to help out with a nationally televised hockey game for NBC. I could not decline. As a result, I’ve been given an opportunity every now and then to work for NBC during their national broadcasts. This was my first non-NHL opportunity.
And here we go… View full article »
“Blurb Sauce!” is a quick look at some of the stories floating around the world of sports today. It’s also has half the cholesterol of butter. Don’t be fooled by the name.
Joe Paterno not on Death Bed… I Think…
I saw this first from Kyle Scott and the awesome folks at Crossing Broad. Rumors have been circulating regarding Joe Paterno’s coaching future and health. All the new speculation revolves around an email going around the Internet. There are reports that the long-tenured coach has had three mini-strokes in the past month. There are reports that his life is in danger. There are reports that he’s 84 years old. View full article »
“Blurb Sauce!” is a quick look at some of the stories floating around the world of sports today. It’s also the only thing they are going to give Snooki to eat when she’s in the New Year’s ball.
Sixers “Played” A Basketball Game Last Night, Sources Say
Considering the euphoria surrounding Philadelphia sports last week, this week has started off kind of crappy. The Flyers laid an egg in their last game at home until January 8th, and they lost to the dismal Florida Panthers. Then last night, the Sixers went to Chicago to lose by 45 points. View full article »
Thanks to The 700 Level and Crossing Broad for pointing this out… above is footage of the seconds leading up to Eli Manning’s post-game press conference following the New York Giants 38-31 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.
Maybe he should have waited a couple more minutes until the media was done with Michael Vick and DeSean Jackson. This is a must watch!